Email marketing is a way to directly communicate with your customers. It is a known fact that direct email marketing can increase your bottom line.
- Direct email marketing emphasizes trackable, measurable responses, giving you the ability to review the results and compare costs from prospects and/or customers.
Direct marketing is practiced by businesses of all sizes — from the smallest start-up to the leaders on the Fortune 500. A well-executed direct advertising campaign can prove a positive return on investment by showing how many potential customers responded to a clear call-to-action.
If your new to email marketing or you have an existing account with an email marketing company and you just don’t have the time or energy to keep consistent with monthly mailings, let us manage your email marketing account.
Email marketing is a low cost effective marketing tool! Digital Xpressions has been involved with other marketing concepts that can not offer the ROI and measurement reports that email marketing can offer.
Capture your direct audience’s email right from your website – and then start sending your direct audience – your sales, coupons, events, newsletters, whatever it is your company uses to stay in touch with its customers.
If you’re not sure about spending money on email marketing..
• According to research conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing generated an ROI of $43.62 for every dollar spent on it in 2009. The expected figure for 2010 is $42.08. As such, it outperforms all the other direct marketing channels examined, such as print catalogs (reference).
The Ad Effectiveness Survey commissioned by Forbes Media in Feb/March 2009 revealed that email and e-newsletter marketing are considered the second-most effective tool for generating conversions, just behind SEO (reference).
• A summer 2009 survey of Irish marketers found 79% rating email marketing as important or very important to their marketing strategy (reference).
• Shop.org’s State of Retailing Online 2009 survey of retailers found that “E-mail is the most mentioned successful tactic overall” (reference).
• In Datran Media’s 2009 Annual Marketing & Media Survey, 80.4% of industry executives said the email channel performed strongly for their company. This was the top result (reference).
Constant Contact is the preferred email marketing software that DigtalXpressions prefers, however these are among the other Email Marketing Companies that we can manage:
- Constant Contact
- Vertical Response